Making Faces with Patti Medaris Culea
Patti Medaris Culea explores the basics to more advanced methods of drawing, coloring, blending, sculpting and ultimately removing and adding a face to a variety of paper, fabric, cloth doll and plastic doll surfaces. A wonderful addition to every artist's palette, offering a great deal to quilting artists as well.
- Drawing Workshop -- mastering the art of the Face
- Sculpting and Shaping for a range of expressions
- Face Up (reworking a commercial doll's face)
- Blending Colors on Flat Faces -- excellent for Quilters!
- Plus many additional workshop video segments from Patti's DVDs!
A wonderful workshop on making faces.
Great for mixed media artists as well.
Note: some of the instruction in this workshop was previously available in other workshops available from Studio Galli Productions. It was included in an effort to make the workshop as comprehensive as possible.