- BOOKS, Committed to Cloth, Print Editions - New, RC ARTISTS
Finding Your Own Visual Language • Benn, Dunnewold & Morgan
- A transatlantic collaboration between Jane Dunnewold, Claire Benn and Leslie Morgan, the third book in the Committed to Cloth series aims to help those who are seeking a surer artistic voice by providing practical exercises and guidance on different ways forward.
- BOOKS, Committed to Cloth, Digital Editions (FlipBooks), Fabric Dyeing, Print Editions - New, Silk Painting
Breakdown Printing → Book + DVD (+ Online Viewing)
- Breakdown Printing Book + Video Workshop provides instruction in how to use your Silk Screen with Fabric Dyes to achieve fun and remarkable results.
- Craft Categories, Digital Editions (Videos), DVDS, English, Español, Fabric Dyeing, Silk Painting, Streaming with Subtitles, SUBTITLES, VIDEOS / WORKSHOPS, What's New & On Sale!
Exploring Fiber Reactive Dyes with Claire Benn
- DVD / Digital Download / Streaming with Subtitles (English/español) 7+ Hours of Video Instruction, 110 pages recipe and Study Guide (eBook)! Fiber Reactive Dyes are a great resource for producing results that are colorfast and very washable. With a basic understanding of how things work, you will begin to see better results in your projects. For beginners who want to…