|Remove||Item||Quantity × Price|
|Your cart is empty|
Exploring Fiber Reactive Dyes [DVD]
ON SALE THRU DECEMBER 31ST!
Here's what's included:
Fabrics, Dyes & Ingredients for Smooth & Textured Finishes
- Workshop Introduction
- Cloth & Preparation for Dyeing
- Ingredients for Fiber Reactive Dyeing
- Bucket Dyeing: Low / High Water Immersion Dyeing
- Tray Dyeing for Texture
- Dyeing a Serial Gradation
- Dyeing in the Washing Machine & Over dyeing
- Benchwork Basics
- Making Liquid and Thickened dye Paints.
Explore Surface Design Techniques and Colors, Neutrals & Shades
- Black Dye on White Fabric
- Screen Printing
- Dry Brush Technique
- Mark Making
- Color Exploration
- Color Mixing
- Secondary & Complex Colors
- Black, Neutrals & Shades of Gray
Recipes, Charts and Procedures included.18 Learning Projects!
7+ Hours Video Tutorials • English Language 100+ Page eBook & Bench Guides Featuring Claire Benn -- author, instructor and textile artist.