Copyright / Licensing Agreement
The videos and written content of this website including digital versatile discs (DVDs), digital video editions, digital magazines and eBooks and other works contained within are the legal property of Studio Galli Productions doing business as Galli Creative. By downloading, streaming, or otherwise viewing the content you agree to the terms set out in this document.
- View the content on as many platforms as you wish, provided that you are not modifying the output in any way, and that you are not benefitting commercially or broadcasting to a large audience (more than 3 persons at a time).
- You may not:
- Watch concurrently on more than one device.
- Sell, rent or otherwise distribute the content without the prior permission of Galli Creative.
- Distribute the content via peer to peer networks, upload to public or private repositories, or copy for commercial gain.
- Share your personal login link with anyone else (including friends, family or co-workers). If we believe that others have accessed your account we will revoke access without notice.
- Some of the images used on this website and in the printed notes which accompany the video presentation are licensed under either the Creative Commons license, or considered in the public domain. Creative Commons work which requires attribution has been given in the source code of this website, on the next line where possible.
- If you are the author or legal owner of the work used, and do not wish us to continue using it in this manner (under fair use), please contact us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Your work will be removed within 24 hours from wherever it has been used.
- Galli Creative produces and distributes printed, recorded and digitally downloadable goods which may contain Copyright privileges held by the original owners. As such Galli Creative acts in behalf of the original owners in protecting and preserving their original copyrights. Any Terms and Conditions specified or otherwise implied herein shall benefit the original Copyright owners as well.