Exploring Fiber Reactive Dyes [DVD]
7+ Hours Video Instruction, 100+ page eBook with Recipes, Charts, and Guidelines, and 18 Learning Projects to ensure your success! In stock -- ships today!
Here's what's included:
Fabrics, Dyes & Ingredients for Smooth & Textured Finishes
- Workshop Introduction
- Cloth & Preparation for Dyeing
- Ingredients for Fiber Reactive Dyeing
- Bucket Dyeing: Low / High Water Immersion Dyeing
- Tray Dyeing for Texture
- Dyeing a Serial Gradation
- Dyeing in the Washing Machine & Over-dyeing
- Benchwork Basics
- Making Liquid and Thickened dye Paints.
Explore Surface Design Techniques and Colors, Neutrals & Shades
- Black Dye on White Fabric
- Screen Printing
- Dry Brush Technique
- Mark Making
- Color Exploration
- Color Mixing
- Secondary & Complex Colors
- Black, Neutrals & Shades of Gray
Recipes, Charts and Procedures included. 18 Learning Projects!
7+ Hours Video Tutorials • English Language 100+ Page eBook & Bench Guides Featuring Claire Benn -- author, instructor and textile artist.