Soy Wax Inspirations with Susan Purney Mark
eBOOK Edition - Includes 200+ Page Book + Artist Galleries
Take your soy wax to the next level when you order 'Soy Wax Inspirations'.
In Part One we explore the variety of ways that you can use Soy Wax with dyes and a resists. Work along-side Susan as she produces a body of fabrics with soy wax, thickened dyes, pattern resists, shibori pole-wrapped and clamped resists, sun printing, and discharging with a soy wax resist.
For Part Two we move beyond adding greater depth and complexity with the addition of dye, stitch, embellishment, discharge, silk screening and more.
Updated for the 2017 edition -- take your fabrics to the next level as we get into the design and language of the cloth with a wonderful eBOOK which you can download to your desktop. The eBook includes lots of recipes, tips, images and a wonderful contemporary artist gallery of some people doing a variety of things with Soy Wax on their fabric.
2.5 Hours Video Instruction • English Language / English Subtitles
- Using the Workshop PDFs
- Soy Wax Dyes & Equipment / Getting Started
- Journaling and Color Charts
- Layering Wax & Dye with Value Gradations
- Using Thickened Dyes with Screen Printing
- Pattern Resist, Pole Wrapping and Clamp Resist
- Layered Stitch Resist with Wonderful Results
- Sun Printing & Discharging with a Wax Resist
- Summary of Part One: Inspirational Fabrics
- Creating A Dialog with Soy Wax
- Artist Showcase
Susan Purney Mark is an Author, Instructor, and Textile Artist living and working in British Columbia, Canada.
All Images courtesy Studio Galli Productions.
Additional images used with permission of the artists.
- 3 PDFs + 25 HD Video Files
- 4GB Storage Space required for Download